Spring 2018 Athletics Registration is now OPEN!
- JV/V practices start on March 5th - Registration closes on March 12th
- Modified practices start on March 12th - Registration closes on March 19th
Middle School Students MUST Register for Modified Unless Successfully completing the Athletic Placement Process
We will close registration one week from the start of practice.
- Registration will be required for EACH SEASON
- Registration opens prior to the start of each respective season
- This ensures that all information is accurate and up-to-date
- Your account will autopopulate the majority of the information for each season
- Physical Examinations are required for participation (See information below)
- Athletes must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Nurses Office. Physicals are good for 1 year up to the last day of the month. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be uploaded or on record with the School Nurse. Once received Final Clearance will be set for participation.
- As per NYSPHSAA Bylaws & Eligibilty Standards: "If the 12-month period for the physical expires during a sports season, participants may complete the season as long as 'the interval' health history was conducted prior to the season"
- For example, a physical conducted on August 1 would be valid through August 31. If a student plays beyond August (ex. football), the student may complete that sports season as long as an interval health history was conducted before the start of the season. Immediately following the last sanctioned tournament competition for that season, a n e w physical i s required if the student is going to play another sport. Sport season includes tryouts.
Welcome to Canajoharie Central School Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to register for an activity
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact.
Brian Dunn - Athletic Director
Phone: (518) 673-6345